Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Branching out onto Youtube

So these days it's usually the later hours that I've been able to find time to do any kind of work, now that Ophelia is a permanent resident in our home. Our schedules have been uprooted and now our entire focus is on our beautiful daughter. With that in mind, I try my best to grab some editing time around midnight -when Natalie and Ophelia are both grabbing some sleep between nursing times.

One of the projects that I've been slowly putting together are photo slideshows. I've done a few of them in the past, but recently realized that posting these videos on Youtube is a great way to further market my photography. Since I have yet to finish any videos -being a new father and all- I thought to post this satirical Youtube video about Creative-Client relationships placed in real world situations: 


In Miami, I worked for many other photographers whom dealt with the exact behaviour that this video exposes. Earning a living as a creative can be a brutal and tough business, especially when dealing with clients like the ones in the video. Thankfully, there are people who do value the effort a creative artist puts into his/her work. They are the people that make working as a creative the fun and fantastic job that it is.

Like I said, I'm still working on my own Youtube videos/slideshows. I'll post them as soon as I can. Until then, you'll have to wait for your weekly dosage of vitamins for your optic nerves. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment