Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Other Film News

Thanks to Natalie, it occurred to me that I should throw a shout out to an old friend that I caught up with on the phone while driving back from Spaceship Terror the other day. Maurice Davis, founder and president of Maurice Davis Films, is currently producing a film titled Down Home. Written by Gena Ellis, this film has a great cast and will soon be green-lit to go into production. Maurice clued me into his new website -mauricedavisfilms.com- and the splash page features a production still that I shot almost ten years ago on a film of his that we worked on together.
It's a great compliment to have my photography held in such high regard that it is still being used to this day. I wish all the best for Maurice as he completes the pre-production for his film, and hope that our schedules align so that I can be included on yet another project of his. We'll see, won't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment