Saturday, June 27, 2009

Building a Fan Base

So I set up a fan page on Facebook to further promote my photography and the blog. Feel free to follow the link to see the various albums and styles of my photography. I'm excited to promote via Facebook since it allows me to post images that I have shot in the past, whereas I generally use the blog to update with current images.
Earlier tonight I shot Riverpool playing a show at Fuel in downtown Seattle. I literally just got back. Uploading the pics to the computer right now. Riverpool had a great raw energy and were good performers too. I can't wait to start editing the photos. I'll definitely put some pics of Riverpool up sometime tonight.
Enjoy the vitamins for your optic nerves when I do. Posting them soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment