Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Joining the Mayhem

So today I joined Model Mayhem. I put together a nice portfolio of my fashion images and uploaded them to the site. After waiting an agonizing period of time -less than a day, really- for approval to join I received a friend request almost immediately. I am excited for what opportunities may come from this new way to network. You can hit up my profile here.

And in case you have some terrible accident with your browser and can't access the portfolio I uploaded there, you can see it here. Enjoy! Vitamins for your optic nerves.

Shot during filming of José Iorio's 'Chiki Chaka' music video.
Fashion portrait shot off the Savannah river front area.
Promo image for aspiring actress Salone Jones.
Fashion portrait series shot in South Beach.
Promo image for aspiring songwriter Tommy Gardner.
Fashion portrait series shot in downtown Savannah.
Portrait series for bodybuilder Jaime Roberts.
Promo image for aspiring actress Salone Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment