Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spaceship Terror Production Stills

One of the upcoming gigs that I'll be shooting is for a movie called Spaceship Terror. It's a Harwen Productions film, and Lionsgate is said to have some interest in purchasing it after post-production wraps. I'll be handling the production stills and behind the scenes interviews.

From the bare-bones synopsis we were given by the director, this flick seems to be a moody sci-fi slasher thriller. I'm thinking something along the lines of the Descent. Some of the set can be seen here -adapted from a prior film that was produced by Harwen Productions- but it will be drastically altered to fit with the demands for this slasher flick.

I'm excited to get to work on a movie set again. I love the vibe and interactive nature that a film shoot brings out in the crew. From what I can gather, this may be the type of movie that I'll need to bring a tent and a sleeping bag with me to the shoot. I have the feeling it is going to be very campy. But hey, that means it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment