Saturday, July 4, 2009

Patriotism Starts Best Young

I couldn't resist the opportunity today for another photo shoot with Ophelia. She is the cutest, calmest and most photogenic baby. If I had time to post all the pictures we've taken of her... I doubt there's space on the internet for all of them! The other day our neighbors stopped to visit and gave us a wonderful present -a patriotic outfit that our Baby Spoon happens to be wearing today. Today being the Fourth of July, I threw another quick little setup together to make the most of my free time before going out to celebrate the holiday with relatives. When you toss a happy baby, an oversized American flag, and a patient father together into a photo shoot... this is what you get. Enjoy! And have a happy and safe Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment