Monday, January 31, 2011

Artwork for Sale!

I'm currently promoting a sale of my fine art photography as Valentine's Day gifts. Email me with the subject header "Cupid Stole My Heart" and you'll receive 15% off the price of an unframed print. You can also contact me about pricing for prints. Sizes range from 6"x6" to 10"x10" plus 14"x14" and even 20"x20" -so it's possible to fit any wall space possible if desired!
This series of images was shot on location in Mississippi months after the Hurricane Katrina destroyed the Gulf coast.
Each image is in a square format, having been shot on Fuji 120 film with a Hasselblad medium format camera and then later scanned digitally for maximum print capability.
More images will come soon! I am going to open my entire catalog for the promotion that I'm offering, so email me with any of your inquiries.

Considering that it's been some time since I mentioned this, I have several images on display in the Wallingford area of Seattle at the Lucky 7 Salon. These images are also for sale, but will be replaced with new images shortly. So if you haven't had a chance to peruse or purchase then now is the time to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment