Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weather Permitting

It's amusing how loaded a statement like that can be for a photographer in the Pacific Northwest. I am under the weather today, but still have enough energy to post a photo. This image is for an event I tried to put together across the country for anyone that wanted to join in on Facebook for the Harry Potter midnight premiere. "Nowhere is safe," indeed.

An unorganized flash mob of sorts, the focus of the event was to attend the midnight screening dressed as characters from other films. Though very tongue in cheek and bold, the fun comes from descending into absurdity and enjoying the moment -as Wolverine, Princess Leia and Edward Cullen clearly are.
If the weather permits, I'll definitely attend the second film's premiere dressed up for the fun like everyone else. I just feel bad I'm out of the action for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment