Sunday, November 14, 2010

There Will Always Be Echoes

So following the ambitious goal that I'm working towards is a challenge. But it's fun at the same time. I don't usually make time to peek through my catalogue of images. Usually I have to move onto the next project after completing the current one. But refreshing my memory of what I do have in "storage" will be a great way to make the most of my silent heroes -the photos that I have yet to show. Echoes that remain under the surface until given a chance to shine.This is one of the images that I shot while I was in Manhattan during New York Fashion Week. Shot using a Lensbaby, the image conveys why I love using that lens. If only I could get away with shooting film on a view camera again. Now that would be something...

No comments:

Post a Comment