Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sans Titre

As a fine-art photographer, one of the things that I miss about shooting with film is the ability to play with a view-camera. The quality of images that I can create with larger format cameras really satisfies the creative spirit within my soul. My passion for analog film is far greater than my interest in digital imagery. Though I'm able to produce fine art photography with both mediums, I must say I miss using film and the 4x5 large format.

I'm feeling nostalgic today. After talking again with my friend Angelique, I wanted post some more fine-art photography images from my journey through France a few years ago. It was a wonderful time and a great experience. Definitely something that I would love to do again. Enjoy these enigmatic optical vitamins. I certainly do...







No comments:

Post a Comment