Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jewels Fashion Lounge Halloween Costume Party

Shooting fashion photography in Seattle allows me chances to photograph unique fashion and celebrity events. Last night I was fortunate to be a VIP photographer for the Jewels Fashion Lounge Halloween Costume Party. It was a great event. The fashion show featured a lot of local Seattle entertainers -from emcees to a dance crew- to Halloween costumes and a lot of gorgeous modeling talent, which kept me very busy with the varied fashion and event photography. Jocelyn Simos was the fashion designer who organized and promoted the event, which was featured at the NW Sports Bar & Grill in Renton. The turnout was strong and a lot of people arrived in some fantastic costumes. The live music was great and a lot of people got their swerve on out on the dance floor. The models that arrived from around Seattle were all stunning and put on a good performance with the fashion show at the end of the night. Jocelyn Simos organized a great event with last night's Jewels Fashion Halloween Party and I'm thrilled with the photos that I captured. I'll post my photos soon! Have a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment