Monday, October 26, 2009

A Fine Mess

Well, the unthinkable happened over the weekend. Our computer gave up the ghost, I guess you could say. It actually is kinda playing hide and seek with us. The computer still sounds like it functions, but the screen has gone completely black. We figure/hope that this problem involves the wiring from the base of the laptop to the screen. We also hope that it can be fixed. Either way we'll find out when we stop by the Apple store tomorrow. The trip should be a productive one since I'll be bringing my laptop also -the one that I Bruce Banner'ed out of commission long ago. I figure if we're going to fix one computer, why not both? I need my laptop back so that Natalie and I can work on our own projects without having to share a computer. So tomorrow should be a good day. Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment