Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spawning Recognoscere

So I've finally posted several of my fine art images online. Here is the link to the full medley of images from my 2006 photographic journey through coastal Mississippi post-Hurricane Katrina. I spent a total of three days in Biloxi and Bay St. Louis, and the resulting imagery spawned the Recognoscere series. Prints are available in varied sizes. Vitamins for your optic nerves. Email me for details.

Below are three images that comprise a triptych of just a piece of the destruction.
For this shot, I managed to climb up to the second floor of a building that was only a strong gust of wind away from falling over. I'm sure that I shouldn't have been in there -especially since the floor felt like it would fall out from under me- but the photo turned out amazing. Take a look. Vitamins for your eyeballs.


No comments:

Post a Comment