Monday, March 8, 2010

Waiting in the Wings

My flight back from Louisville arrived early. An hour early. So while I patiently wait to head home, I'm taking a moment to post some photos I shot while landing in Cincinnati on the way back to Seattle from Louisville. I don't pretend to know what regulations TSA has for people snapping photos on airplanes nowadays, but I love these two images for their ambiguous simplicity. Leave a comment, let me know what you think. Feedback is always appreciated by yours truly.

On a different note, the memorial service for my grandfather was a thoughtful and enriching celebration of his life. I'm glad that I was able to be there. I'll be sure to post some photos tomorrow, after I've had time to catch up from all this crazy traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment