Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fantasia Floral at the Seattle Wedding Show

Sunday I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the 2010 Seattle Wedding Show. A two-day event, it's quite easy to be overwhelmed by the hundreds of caterers, florists, DJ's, hotels, jewelers, wedding planners and more participating in the show. I left wishing that I could have spent more time to meet and network with other wedding vendors.

Fortunately, I met up with Michael Thomas, owner of Fantasia Floral, to photograph his floral arrangements and the booth he designed for the expo show. Michael's bouquets were even on stage during the fashion show. I captured some lovely photos and am glad to have met Michael. A very courteous and creative designer, Michael and his team did a great job for the trade show. Take a look and enjoy the photos!










No comments:

Post a Comment